Indesit oko ball

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi i have an indesit wib 111 that will not drain. It is coming up with an led fault code. After a bit of searching i find this oko ball in the hose between the drum and pump.
I cant find any blockages anywhere. Pump impellor is turning but drum stays full of water.
Would it be detrimental to remove this oko ball? I think its the cause of the problem.

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
The ball Is surposed to be there it stops the soap powder going into the sump and giving poor wash results. I would look at the waste pipe /pump and spigot if it's on a sink.

Thanks rocks1, so it just sits inside the hose? Its sat well inside, under the rubber collar?

Sponsored Links
The moral of this story is - check your pockets!

£1.22 in change and a childs "fuzzy felt" removed and we are back working.

Thanks.

You got to beat mine £10.60 .rubber glove sim card , hairs clips x 3 rubber bands x 6 and 6 curtain hooks and shirt tab. And she said I always check the pockets , yeah right o. There's the bill :LOL:

Hope you declared the £10.60 to the taxman rocks!
Most I ever found was around a fiver. Damn.....I'm never going to get rich :(

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back