indesit w 133 washing machine, cycle knob just turns round

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Washing machine washes great, but over the last 12 months a fault has developed where the proggramme knob, which we set to 7 on the machine. The m/c starts to fill then stops and drains, then the knob turns round until we turn the power sw off. I have taken the PCB out and checked visually OK, the proggrammer knob itself I have stripped down and this is OK, the motor has been taken out and I have cleaned the comm, and fitted new brushes and it all works, but all of a sudden it will revert back to this annoying fault, any got any ideas? I have read that the neon gives an indication to a possible fault, when do you count these flashes? I could go and buy a new M/C but this one works fine (apart from this fault) and after inspecting the inside of the M/C it pretty basic which will do in my book! I am annoyed that this silly fault is getting the better of me !! Can any one help please !

Sponsored Links
they flash 1 scound apart then rapid .after rapid count the flashes

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back