indesit washing and dishwasher problems

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi to all firstly i have a problem my idesit washingmaching wil103 and dishwasher idl40 have both suffered heating problem well that is what im thinking they are there both cold water fed and donot appear to be heating up would anyone know that if i was to gain acess to the heater elements and using a ohms meterto check the heater elements out would i be going down the right road!!! what readin would i get for both appliances if there in good working order thanks would be much help if my question could be answered

Sponsored Links
put washer on 60 degree and feel glass door after 30 mins is it hot ,if not it should stop after the wash cycle and stay on that programme and wash for hrs on end ,dishwasher put that on quick wash and open door after 15 mins is it hot, lights should flash to a fault code .both heater should be 25 30 ohms washer heater is at the back remove panel and heater is at the botom .dishwasher heater is at the bottom remove base 6 screws and you will see it

hi there many thanks for the reply i will get to work this weekend and let you know the results thabks again

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back