indesit wd10 problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
my indesit wd10 starts a programe then the dile just carrys on cliking around what can i do ?

Sponsored Links
while the programme selector is turning a light will be flashing on and off this is an error code
count the number of flashes between each small pause

Rocks1 has posted in several instances the error code chart for indesit appliances on this site.

(Note with indesit machines the error code could be a red herring as the pcb's tend to be 'problamatic') but it is a start point

while the programme selector is turning a light will be flashing on and off this is an error code
count the number of flashes between each small pause

Rocks1 has posted in several instances the error code chart for indesit appliances on this site.

(Note with indesit machines the error code could be a red herring as the pcb's tend to be 'problamatic') but it is a start point

thanks for that it does it five times how do i find out what it is im new to this. cheers

clean the filter its blocked , 5 times means f05 error

Sponsored Links
front bottom on the right .remove plastic kick strip twist plug and remove .clean hole put some towels on the floor water will come out .if your brave tilt mc back so water remains in the back of the drum.

front bottom on the right .remove plastic kick strip twist plug and remove .clean hole put some towels on the floor water will come out .if your brave tilt mc back so water remains in the back of the drum.

cheers mate it seems to going ok now. was a bit of a mess just got to put it back

Hi, I have the same problem with my Indesit W10 washing machine-the dial keeps clicking round. I have counted the flashes and there are 8. Anyone know what this means?

Many Thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back