indesit wd12 door seal assistance

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Whilst removing the door on my Indesit WD12 to replace the handle, I removed the door hinge. This meant that the nuts inside have fallen down and now I can't put the door back on.

Other posts have mentioned opening up the top of the machine to retrieve and do up the nuts. However due to my kitchen layout this is not really an option.

I have read that there might be a way of removing the door seal and then using the gap there to reconnect the door.

Does anyone know how to remove the door seal easily from the front without having to take the top off the machine.

Thank you

Sponsored Links
on the front there is a band that goes round seal. the spring to start you off is about 6 oclock or 9 oclock it pulls of the peel back seal and retrieve nuts:cool:

on the front there is a band that goes round seal. the spring to start you off is about 6 oclock or 9 oclock it pulls of the peel back seal and retrieve nuts:cool:

Thank you so much for this.
Couldn't find the bolts but a quick trip to B&Q sorted that.
Now the door and everything is back together.

:D

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back