Indesit wdl126

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all

hoping someone can help regarding an issue we have with our indesit WIDL126. its making one hell of a racket on the spin cycle. i have had the back off the machine and found one of the bolts holding the concrete block in place has sheared off leaving the block able to bang around. any idea of had big a job it would be to resolve this problem. main problem i can see is the bolt attaches to the cross beam that holds the bearings on the back of the drum.

please help!

Sponsored Links
sometimes yes. the noise kicks of during the spin cycle at the end of a wash.

Sponsored Links
If the bolt has sheared off in the spider then you will need a spider and 2 bolts. Otherwise remove the weight and use it. The reason why I asked if you used the dryer cos if the weight was removed it might not dry sometimes due to the drum tilting forward very slightly buts its ok if you use without the weight. Cost of spider is about 50.00 plus bolts and if the holes are worn on the weight that's needed too.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back