indesit wia111 wont complete cycle

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
can anyone help. I have a 2006 indesit wia111 washing machine that wont complete the cycle on any program. It fills with water heats up washes empties, then gets stuck the drum going 2 spins one way then 2 spins the other way. I've tried a reset by leaving unpluggged then selecting program 9 didnt work. I've had a look inside and on the pcb the resistors have soot on them, but nothing seems or smells burnt. Im guessing it's a faulty pcb, but thats an expensive guess. Any suggestions

Sponsored Links
put it on spin make sure its empty no clothes in it let us know what happens does it spin

put it on spin make sure its empty no clothes in it let us know what happens does it spin
I put machine on spin, and it just made some clicking noises from behind dials, then the door lock light flashes rapidly and the spin light flashes, hard to count how many times as dont know when to start and stop counting

Sponsored Links
Phone indesit. They are usually quite helpfull. And can supply any spares rapidly. Tel 0870-5585850(spares) or 0870-6070805(service).

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back