WMA58 Wash cycle not completeing

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The selected wash cycle on my WMA58 will not complete, it will wash but not auto move on after wash completed, other functions (wash and spin, and fast spin) can be selected manually, suspect PCB, any other suggestions. Thank you.

Sponsored Links
If the filter is blocked it won't move on. Found at the bottom of drum

Sponsored Links
Found filter but not sure if I have the courage to remove/clean/replace, also not sure if wife will let me.

No clean clothes then , just undo it it's only a big jubilee clip it won't bite you :D

A friend who deals in washing machines asked at what temp did we wash, like most others we wash at 40 deg. He said that while doing all washes at 40 deg is supposedly good for the planet it is not good for the washing machine, an occasional wash at the highest temp is good for the machine.
Carried out a wash at 95 deg and since returning to 40 deg washes have had no problems with the machine not completing the selected program in full.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back