Indesit wil 153 Grand Daughters fingers

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Machine doesn't start, just a click as if its trying to start, caught my grand daughter pushing all the buttons and then thats when the problem started, wouldn't think that would do any thing. Indesit WIL 153

Sponsored Links
She may have engaged the "delay timer" function. If engaged (& the start button pressed) then I don't think you will be able to cancel it. But you ought to be able to decrease it to the minimum delay (2 hours). Then you'll just have to wait & see if it fires up after the time delay goes out. If this what has actually happened you should be seeing one of the time delay LED's lit. All explained in your user manual..... ;)

Thanks for your help but I'm sure it wasn't delay timer as I had no LEDS on, the manual says to press the delay timer button 5 times to cancel. Turned machine upside down and wiggled all connections. Also slid brushes up and down in their brush boxes and it's working fine. Not sure what the fault was but if it was a brush problem wouldn't the water valve still open ?

Sponsored Links
No. The brushes causes no fill no pump out and no spin just the click of the door lock. Change the brushes.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back