Injury claims company

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, my daughter was a passenger in a car which was involved in a nasty accident. Thankfully she and her two friends are ok, :D nothing too serious apart from severe bruising, some cuts and bumps and aches and pains. They were driving along at about 60mph when this geezer coming in the opposite direction decided to cut across their path to get into a pub carpark. A collision could not be avoided which resulted in the girls car being sent spinning out of control till it came to a sudden stop after slamming into a brick wall. Total write-off. His car is a write off too. Luckily they only hit the rear quarter of his car otherwise it woud have been alot worse.
So what Im after is a recommendation of an Injury Claims Company, one that has been used by yourself or friend. There are loads of them out there so its a difficult choice to make and any advice would be appreciated. :confused:

Sponsored Links
Well first of all they should have been sent to hospital in an ambulance and exagerated many aches and pains to be up there in they money stakes.

If they walked away you will be hard pushed to get much more than the usual injury stuff plus car costs.

I hope the insurance policy had legal expenses cover added. This I think would be the best route to take. If you have this option don't touch the claims companies, they work for themselves, not the claimant. You will get advice initially possibly from someone who has no legal background and only wish to cherry pick the juicy cases.

It will be a pain in the neck getting the money for the car in the first place, the rest will be an even bigger pain, be prepared for the long haul.

I was injured by a drunk car driver. on my M/cycle....took 4 years to get compo. £ for a leg that`s dead from the knee down : So YOU work out how much you`ll recieve for a few cuts and bruises. I wanted to be a footballer, But Adam W. and the Vatican 1st. team wouldn`t let me. :cry:

Sponsored Links
Sound advice oilman. Indeed, most people overlook the fact they are covered already by their car insurance.
(or home-insurance in another matters, like reduncancy, disputes with companies etc. Was a great help for me two years ago when I had to go to Employmnets tribunal - no costs at all for me, solicitor and barrister paid by insurnace company. Premium for this: only £ 10.00)

Back