Ink on Computer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I got some ink from a mini-explosion of my BIC Roundstick Pen on my palm and unwittingly went to type something. I looked back at my laptop two minutes later and realized there were two very noticeable ink stains on the palm rest area. The material is silver colored and some kind of metally plastic stuff. It's a Dell, so I'm sure someone is familiar with the material. The ink is blue. Any help will be much appreciated.

Sponsored Links
thanks for all the great help.... :confused: Anyhow, I tried using toothpaste, because I figured it was the only soapish stuff i had available, and it worked. It took a few applications to get rid of the center of the bigger spot, but most of it was gone after one. Use a wet cloth to wipe everything off at the end, and then dry it, and you could never know the difference. You can kind of smell it though, but I'm sure that'll be gone in a few days.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back