Insomnia sucks!

• Thread starter charliechaplinspants
  • Start date
C

charliechaplinspants

Bummer! ... :cry: :cry: 5 views on this topic which means that there are 5 other insomniacs watching this :eek: How`s it going guys/gals. it`s getting light outside.. :D :D

Sponsored Links
Yep, I'm normally up at 3am working...currently learning Google Layout for something to do :LOL:

Jeez, you must be knackered by about 10 a.m. I`m normally shattered midday. :LOL: :LOL: Not a problem though I`m an Air traffic controller. What plane? I thought that was a bit of onion off me burger? Wondered why it hadn`t moved for the last hour. :oops: Guy`s come and look at these 2 green triangle things bumping into each other! it`s like space invaders! ha, ha, hang on a sec... got a message coming in...PanAm & a Boeing 707 have just done what? Is this a wind up. ha,ha,....Yes..... I`m phoning the Emergency services now. :oops:

Sponsored Links
Who killed Cock Robin?

Well, the official answer is the Sparrow, with His Little Arrow. But what present day kid is going to believe that? :rolleyes: A more plausible answer might be:

I said the farmer, when I sprayed my field with insecticide. Look; is it my fault that the stupid bird ate all the dead insects?

But the truth is even stranger than fiction. Cock Robin was killed by a untidy child who left a small orange ball lying in the garden. Cock Robin spent his last hours trying to tear the stuffing out of the intruder and died of heat stroke. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Are you saying that that's a 'cock and bull' statement ? :eek: :LOL: :LOL:

Ed

Yeah but it must be hard keeping it clean when you think of where it gets shoved in!

Who killed Cock Robin?

Well, the official answer is the Sparrow, with His Little Arrow. But what present day kid is going to believe that? :rolleyes: A more plausible answer might be:

I said the farmer, when I sprayed my field with insecticide. Look; is it my fault that the stupid bird ate all the dead insects?

But the truth is even stranger than fiction. Cock Robin was killed by a untidy child who left a small orange ball lying in the garden. Cock Robin spent his last hours trying to tear the stuffing out of the intruder and died of heat stroke. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
I think sparrow is a victim of a miscarriage of justice, the evidence against him is merely circumstantial i.e. sparrow rythmes with arrow shouldn't be enough to convict anyone in this day and age.

tosser said:
think sparrow is a victim of a miscarriage of justice, the evidence against him is merely circumstantial

I agree. Something about this case has stirred an ancient memory:

There's a boy a little boy
Shooting arrows in the blue
And has aimed them at someone
And the question is at who

Coincidence or what? :!: :!: :!: Somebody knows more than they're letting on. Find Leapy Lea and bring 'im in!
jail.gif

Sponsored Links
Back