Installers boilers of choice

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I don't fit many boilers, maybe 7 or 8 a year and of those virtually all are combis and combi conversions. The first one I fitted was an Ariston Micro Genus 23kW and ever since then I've tended to fit Aristons, even in my own gaff.

I know from comments on this forum that many consider Aristons cheap and downmarket, that's not my experience though.

My point is, I think these are decent mid range bits of kit that work and work well but maybe I'm just using these because I'm comfortable with them. So, for those that fit loads of boilers, what would you choose (given the choice) and why?

I've got a swapout next week and haven't specified a boiler so I am interested in responses.

Cheers
AB

Sponsored Links
dont like them because there is a cowboy outfit shotting them in and not going back so i only see them when something goes wrong whitch tends to swing your judgment :evil:

Nothing wrong with sticking with what your happy with if they work, I fit lots of Worcester 28Cdi,s with the RF digistat's as I get very few problems with them, I dont like cheap stuff, but if you like them, it's you that goes back and it's your reputation stick with them.

Sponsored Links
They are very popular, and I think the number of problems is very low. I get the feeling that they've been doing it so long in the same sort of way that they have a "mature product".

Haven't fitted many but do wonder every time why the pipes don't fit properly! You have to jam one (prv?) between 2 of the others.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back