Installing satellite

13% and 19 m8 is what you wont m8 and a box that you can add a cam to as siad.

Set dish up on 13 east, get a mono block Lnb and have the astra bird eg 19 east to the right from lookin behind the dish your be ok.

Sat box i would look at the Technomate range probley the TM1500 CI PLUS SUPER.

£109 and it would last you years m8 .

Arso can have a patch put in the box m8 eassy to do and it will get you all the stuff you wont on 13 and 19 east, films, sport, durty channals :D , you mame it, most stuff is in english as well.

Have Fun.

Sponsored Links
m8
m8
m8
m8
m8
m8
m8

no, still a bolt size. Cant make anything else of it. Oh, "mate". now then, "mate" is a possibility. But why would one say it so often? *Stumped*

It's obvious what he was saying m8

At 11am precisely on a non cloudy day - release the spongle valve from the dish while simultaneously tightening the air hook - whilst this is happening the fibulator will point exactly 19 degrees east.

Sponsored Links
PartyCan said:
13% and 19 m8 is what you wont m8 and a box that you can add a cam to as siad.

Set dish up on 13 east, get a mono block Lnb and have the astra bird eg 19 east to the right from lookin behind the dish your be ok.

Sat box i would look at the Technomate range probley the TM1500 CI PLUS SUPER.

£109 and it would last you years m8 .

Arso can have a patch put in the box m8 eassy to do and it will get you all the stuff you wont on 13 and 19 east, films, sport, durty channals :D , you mame it, most stuff is in english as well.

Have Fun.

Not quite sure wha you said there but if you read the post you would see that I have been supplied with the dish and box by my m8 ;) and was just after advice on how to fit it and where to point the dish.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back