Intellisense Alarm Problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello

Over the past few days we had power cuts in the street. During the power cuts my and some of the alarms go off. Now with the power restored i am unable to set the alarm. I have a couple of questions.

1) should the alarm go off when the power gets cut.

2) why won't my alarm set.... the lights come on and keys beep. Are there any batteries i can check. Are they in the control unit where i type the numbers.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Hi There,

It's very possible the panel battery needs replacing. they can last for years but if you are in an area that has many power cut this can take its toll on the battery. It may also be related to how the panel was programmed originally

with reference to the alarm not setting, what does the keypad say?

:D

Sponsored Links
Hi There,

It's very possible the panel battery needs replacing. they can last for years but if you are in an area that has many power cut this can take its toll on the battery. It may also be related to how the panel was programmed originally

with reference to the alarm not setting, what does the keypad say?

:D

Kaypad has Main lit up and Day lit up. Nothing against TPR.

Took the back off the Key Pad and not battery in there and can't see a place where it would go.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back