Interest rates up

First of all, what makes you think that it's your place to educate?
Secondly, do you think insulting the 'pupil' is going to get your point over any better?

You don't disagree with the need for education? Just who it's by ?

Sponsored Links
Or to put it another way. If responsible parents are both working full time and struggle, or cannot keep their head above water, isn't there a fundemental issue?
All part of the plan to keep the majority in debt and the minority raking it in...

Sadly a large number of that majority refuse to acknowledge the truth..

Whether it will affect them directly or their children, they seem to care not!

"Household income falling at fastest rate since 1976 as UK savings rates crash
If that's true how does it relate to the very first graph in motorbiking's second link which shows the trend going the other way and household income increasing? Inflation?

Sponsored Links
What makes you think it's your place to question my educational/factual post?

You tell me, grasshopper :)
So you can't answer me then? Especially keen to know what your answer is to the second question.
First of all, what makes you think that it's your place to educate?
Secondly, do you think insulting the 'pupil' is going to get your point over any better?

You don't disagree with the need for education? Just who it's by ?
No, I disagree with the condescending manner in which it is done. For people who consider themselves such great educators, they have little understanding on human nature or even how to talk to people so they may want to listen.

why don't you start showing us how it's done?

So you can't answer me then? Especially keen to know what your answer is to the second question.
I've already answered you.

But since you've decided to join the 'I didn't get it the first/second/third time around' club...

When someone gets it wrong they need to be corrected in relation to their error/fake news.

Simples!

Anything else you wish to ask, grasshopper?

If that's true how does it relate to the very first graph in motorbiking's second link which shows the trend going the other way and household income increasing? Inflation?
Out of date info and pre Brexit perchance?

Also check out the 'source' ;)

I think its pretty obvious that my advice is those with debts should pay them off before they invest. If a person is finding it hard to pay off their debts then some tips that worked for me, that might work for others are as follows:

1. Spend less than you earn - plenty of people buy crap they don't need and can't afford.
2. Don't have money saved in a bank account that you could use to pay credit card debts, mortgages etc. Pay something off, even if you later borrow it back.
3. Never finance a depreciating asset, buy a cheaper/older one or do without until you've saved up. e.g. bangernomics.
4. If you must have debts - consolidate them, you'll get a much better interest rate.
5. There are always ways you can earn money, hobbies, skills etc..

I could have just said study hard at school and don't expect others to subsidise you. But your question may have been genuine.

Thank you for posting some wise advice, its a shame it was in answer to somebody who merely wanted to use it as an anti UK rant

No it was not.

It was clearly a leading question in order for you to make another of your anti-UK posts.
Nothing further to add - yet again...

You really are getting so monotonous as to the point of hilarity :LOL:

To 'educate' those who wish to throw out such an ignorant reference in the first place!

No it isnt, you do it purely for a smug ego boost.

Sadly people like you, like the sound of your own voice and aren't interested in listening or widening your knowledge from anybody else.

No it isnt, you do it purely for a smug ego boost.

Sadly people like you, like the sound of your own voice and aren't interested in listening or widening your knowledge from anybody else.
Aww bless...

notchy is looking into his mirror again :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back