Interesting fake news from the remain dweebs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
It's going to be a financial sh1tstorm. What about that do you not get? And don't do the"Where's the evidence for that?", rubbish. Just hang around for a bit.

I forecast that at midnight, it will be darker than it was at noon.

Thank me tomorrow.

I forecast that resigning from the worlds finest trading community will damage our trade.

Thank me next year.

Even Jacob Rice-Pudd's company set up a new base in Ireland so they'd still be in the EU.

Is it possible they know something you don't?

Sponsored Links
silly hatejob pretends to believe that resigning from the worlds finest trading group will not damage UK's trade.

As long as you're part of the half that leaves, then yes. You really do come out with some tosh. Would you just buy shares in one company? keep all your money in one bank? Do as Jacob does, hedge your bets.
I didn't mean half the people. I meant a half-brexit as you seemed to be suggesting.

Do you suggest the country move some of its assets to Europe in case brexit causes harm - like Rees-Mogg is doing?

If so, HOW?

So we have about 80% available to trade with if the eu snub us.

If we decide not to take any of the options the EU offer, and Theresa goes for her famous "no deal" option, we still have the option to trade with the EU as a "third country" with no agreement in place, under WTO rules. No special favours, obviously. You'll remember I have frequently shown you the options and asked which one you thought you were voting for (you wouldn't say).

Please give me some examples of the countries in your imaginary "80%" that we currently don't trade with.

I'd really like to understand why we've never bothered with them before, if they're such fantastic markets.

Do please tell.

Is Narnia one of them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back