Iresa - Poor quality energy supplier - finito !

Sponsored Links
Must be a sh1t show to get that kind of acclaim.

I've never been happy with the treatment from any of the energy suppliers. The distributors are a different kettle of fish though, never had a problem with them.

The get out of tarrif fees the suppliers are charging now are icing on the p1ssing cake. Rip off customers by putting them on inflated tarrifs and then charge them for trying to get out of it, genius. They know most people are too stupid or too busy trying to stay alive that they can get away with pulling these tricks.

I think the British public are the mugs for putting up with it year on year. The whole industry is basically out to scam as much money as it can, don't even get me started on smart meters. Hey ho.

Well the big 6 energy suppliers arent anywhere near the top for low price or good service.

I used to think it would be safer to stick to one of them, so kept with edf, just changing tariffs. However they and the others big ones were all over £200 more expensive than the best deals.

I reviewed a few companies and chose So energy. Its difficult to get independant information, trust pilot etc give a bit of a clue, but need a lot of interpretation. I also searched the Ltd company details. Theres not much info available, but its poss to find out the directors names, and which other directorships they hold, registered office etc.

Sponsored Links
Well the big 6 energy suppliers arent anywhere near the top for low price or good service.

I used to think it would be safer to stick to one of them, so kept with edf, just changing tariffs. However they and the others big ones were all over £200 more expensive than the best deals.

I reviewed a few companies and chose So energy. Its difficult to get independant information, trust pilot etc give a bit of a clue, but need a lot of interpretation. I also searched the Ltd company details. Theres not much info available, but its poss to find out the directors names, and which other directorships they hold, registered office etc.

I think the only way to save money is to not use the energy. The offers on the table are all sh1t let's be honest; they'll get it from you one way or the other.

don't even get me started on smart meters. Hey ho.
Don't worry, we won't.

Whatever money they have cost you so far, and will in the future, they have done/will do so whether you have one or not - you, personally, cannot be scammed by having one. But then rationality is not part of your makeup, is it.

Don't worry, we won't.

Whatever money they have cost you so far, and will in the future, they have done/will do so whether you have one or not - you, personally, cannot be scammed by having one. But then rationality is not part of your makeup, is it.

Absolutely. Thanks for agreeing with me

Some lobbying company and their directors are making a packet out of smart meters that arent smart.

A product that doesnt save energy.

I winder how much embodied energy is used to make the things.

I am concerned, not about my ability to read the meter(s) for use over a period (monthly), but under a Time Of Use system the ability of the supplier to correctly read and utilise the system to calculate my variable usage correctly. They don't seem too good at handling data today.
How can I check? I can read the overall use for a period - then trust them to apportion the cost bands correctly ?
-0-

How can I check? I can read the overall use for a period - then trust them to apportion the cost bands correctly ?
Surely the only practical way you can check is by using the data provided by your smart meter.....

Sponsored Links
Back