Irish bail out

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Europe is a F**king mess, whats going to happen when the rest of the poor former eastern European countrys join, because be in no dought they are on there way. Ireland is bust, whos next.

Sponsored Links
Portugal, Spain, Italy and then the UK. Have some patience will you? Our turn will come along.

Sponsored Links
I have said for years that the EU does very little for the UK Apart from bleed us dry. The EU have not had their accounts passed for years now, due to the amount of fiddles and scams. Why we should continue to fund them is beyond belief. I'm quite sure we could go it alone, although , now that the power suppliers are all owned by European companies, we could now be held to ransom.

Sorry, I've go no links to post :LOL: , but what exactly would be nett effect on the average person/family if a country goes the way of Greece or Ireland?

Is it just a little bit more income tax etc?

Would it really matter?

It would go back to life as it was when you were a nipper in the 60s. No money, can't run a car, no job, no nuffink.

brilliant, and so funny if it wasn't true :(
Ireland can against it's wishes borrow enough to get out of debt!
All really comes down to the banking system of "inventing" more money than they actually have and lending it out only for that debt allowing them to lend even more :eek:
The whole world needs to reevaluate the economic system we have and base it on a production grounding, wealth only being based on what a country can make , grow or dig out of the ground.
Oh and lining bankers up against a wall would be a good start .

Sorry, I've go no links to post :LOL: , but what exactly would be nett effect on the average person/family if a country goes the way of Greece or Ireland?

Is it just a little bit more income tax etc?

Would it really matter?

The '99' shops will become '999'

why not ask america for help like they did when they wanted money for bombs

Because the Americans are deeper in the poo than we are.

The Euro is looking increasingly shaky. What does it say about the pound though, if its only worth 1.13 Euros?

A complete crash/melt down is inevitable. I mean 1930's style. Jarrow marches etc.

I have always thought those adverts that tell you to put all your loans together, add them all up. then take out one big loan was bad, because they will charge for this, Crazy interest.
Ireland is knowingly being lent money, that the lenders know it will never be able to pay back. So it must be a present
And the lenders are having to borrow the money to lend.
I think America is pulling the strings.
We havent long finished paying them money back for what they lent us during the second world war.
And its America that saw the Berlin wall coming down, as the firing pistol at the starting line, for Europe to race its way to the russian boarder. And make the former eastern countrys, Youve guess it, Part of Europe
Europe is becoming a pressure cooker, that will blow.
As fast as the MP,s are sealing the cracks, bigger ones are opening.

Sponsored Links
Back