Irish Border top of the list for Bexit negotiations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
The public statements mean almost nothing.....noise.

Expect the hard Brexit rhetoric to ramp up exponentially as remainers push for extending or undoing article 50 or peoples vote.

Surely any 'deal' will be unacceptable to quitters...

After all, they knew exactly what they were voting for!

Anything less than a hard brexit/no deal is against the 'will of the people', so if that isn't the outcome quitters should be calling for a vote on it...

Or maybe they won't, because they didn't actually know exactly what they voted for?

Sponsored Links
The public statements mean almost nothing.....noise.

Expect the hard Brexit rhetoric to ramp up exponentially as remainers push for extending or undoing article 50 or peoples vote.

Would you change your vote based on what you have learned since the referendum?

I think a (slightly reworked) advert is particularly poignant...

For Sale:
Entire collection of the Encyclopedia Britannica.
No longer needed.
Quitters know everything!
(or so we're told)

Most definitely.

I have always been a Euro sceptic which led me to vote out, however I didnt understand / appreciate the level of integration the UK has with Europe.

The referendum was a stupid idea -why give a nation a binary choice vote on something which is difficult to understand.

I still don't like the EU and its protectionist trading but a chequers style agreement is crazy.

The remainers are obviously unhappy with brexit and it looks like some or most of the brexiters will be unhappy with the outcome whatever happens.

So, logically, fewer people will be unhappy if the whole thing is called off and Britain stays.

There, I've solved it.

Most definitely.

I have always been a Euro sceptic which led me to vote out, however I didnt understand / appreciate the level of integration the UK has with Europe.

The referendum was a stupid idea -why give a nation a binary choice vote on something which is difficult to understand.

I still don't like the EU and its protectionist trading but a chequers style agreement is crazy.

I respect you for your honesty. (y)

I would on balance say I like it more than I don't like it and work on making the characteristics that I don't like more to my liking!

So are you for a second referendum or not?

Yes or no will suffice!

Hang on a moment.

Quitters told us they knew exactly what they voted for...

Are you seriously telling us now that you "didnt understand / appreciate the level of integration the UK has with Europe"?

The information was there, so one has to assume that you took your decision based either on failed political ideology or ignorance of/inability to understand the facts!

But I guess now that 'project fear' is becoming 'project reality', even the most ardent quitters are starting to get the willies!

Hang on a moment.

Quitters told us they knew exactly what they voted for...

Are you seriously telling us now that you "didnt understand / appreciate the level of integration the UK has with Europe"?

The information was there, so one has to assume that you took your decision based either on failed political ideology or ignorance of/inability to understand the facts!

But I guess now that 'project fear' is becoming 'project reality', even the most ardent quitters are starting to get the willies!

Actually, what I hear is mostly from remainers: leavers knew what they were voting for. I disagree. The majority of remainers and leavers didnt know what they were voting for. Most dont now.

I disagree that the information was there. There was and is lots of information, true. But lots of it is incorrect.

So are you for a second referendum or not?

What would a second referendum acheive?
Apart from rabid remoaners and europhiles becoming even more rabid when they lose for a second time. lol

The 2016 referendum was fine and dandy. Sweet result.
And exactly what the rabid remoaners deserved.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back