Is a Housing association classed as a private landlord

Is a housing association classed as a private landlord.

• Yes

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • No

Votes: 11 78.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Your rambling makes no sense.
Don’t try and swerve!

How can you expect me to take your question on board when you’ve made outlandish claims about me, but couldn’t back them up?

It works both ways Johnny

Is housing association state owned? A = no
Is housing association privately owned A = yes
Is housing association a state owned or private landlord A = a private landlord

I win

Sponsored Links
Is housing association state owned? A = no
Is housing association privately owned A = yes
Is housing association a state owned or private landlord A = a private landlord

I win
That’s pathetic! You’re a joke

Yes, the seller keeps a % share which needs to be paid back when sold.
My wife's was an ex council end terrace house. The people who bought it did work on it including a good kitchen mod and a few other things such as neat spacious porche. They then sold it to my wife while retaining a % of the value of the property. That attached to the deeds. When the property was sold they got the same % back. I can't remember the numbers. It was handled by a small company. Talking to them they deliberately picked properties where they thought the prices would definitely increase. They would also sort this sort of thing out on any sort of house someone might buy. That was the service my brother used. They sorted everything out including the mortgage.

As of 2012, the terms registered social landlord and private registered providers of social housing are both used as alternative names for housing association. Housing associations are generally considered as private entities in that they are not owned or directly controlled by the state.

Wiki Roolz - Notch wins.(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back