Votes: 9 50.0%
  • yes he is dead

Votes: 9 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sponsored Links
Chipy open on a Monday? A bank holiday?

You lie.....................

He's alive and in u.s custody being tortured for info.

If we captured him we'd have to give him a council house, free healthcare, benefits, legal aid to sue us for mistreatment, a direct line to "liberty" that dreadfull chakrabati woman charity for parasites and vermin etc etc to comply with european human rights laws.

I say let him and all the other vermin that support him be tortured and have a slow painfull death.

Sponsored Links
I`d be inclinded to agree with DM here.
Kill all the others and grab him for some "special questioning".

come on now DM, tell us what you really think. :LOL:

Donald Trump has demanded to see the death certificate. :eek:

It is plausible to say they did capture him and as we speak are having their barbaric retribution, pretty sure if am right he will end up dead anyway just not the way USA would like people to believe

1 grainy picture to me does not prove anything, where is the real proof like a video of the whole thing?

IMO i reckon he was caught shortley afterwards 9/11. tortured for however long until the powers that be gained whatever it is they wanted to gain and then fed to the piggies.

we aint going to to know until they want us to know so until then ill keep grafting and keeping my body in shape so when and if the time comes the withered powers that be will get the beating they deserve or we could nominate someone with as much time on there hands to challenge the powers that be.

Space cat would get my vote because even if he fails it'll be a win win situation :)

Trust the Yanks? When did they trust anyone else?

WMD in Iraq springs to mind........

buried at sea? I for one would not be shedding any tears for him (or Gadafi for that matter.....) a little tooooooo convenient to disprove methinks.

DH

It is plausible to say they did capture him and as we speak are having their barbaric retribution, pretty sure if am right he will end up dead anyway just not the way USA would like people to believe

1 grainy picture to me does not prove anything, where is the real proof like a video of the whole thing?

COR give them time,hollywood havnt made it yet, ;) ;) :LOL:

i was surprised at the "burial at sea" business... that all seems a bit like hiding the evidence, doesn't it?

Sponsored Links
Back