Is it easy to blank off a hot and cold water plastic pipe?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I'm removing a sink and toilet to fit laminate under, the toilet has a valve to the right which I can isolate on, the sink does not. Can these plastic pipes be blanked off for a few days? How do you do it?

They are plastic with an extended metal cord section which connects to the tap.

I can turn off the water to the house but dont want to do this and leave us without watr for 2-3days.

Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
Hi,

I'm removing a sink and toilet to fit laminate under, the toilet has a valve to the right which I can isolate on, the sink does not. Can these plastic pipes be blanked off for a few days? How do you do it?

They are plastic with an extended metal cord section which connects to the tap.

I can turn off the water to the house but dont want to do this and leave us without watr for 2-3days.

Thanks in advance.

Use these http://www.screwfix.com/p/jg-speedfit-isolating-valve-15mm-pack-of-5/25911

Is there anything I can get of the same idea but with a metal screw in as thats how the braided hose connects to the plastic pipe so I could just stop it there.

Thanks

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back