is second hand boiler a good deal.

Agile said:
I can fix any problems on any boiler but then I dont install boilers!

Most people who install boilers have difficulty repairing them!

If you are in England then its against Building Regulations but then you will know that by now!

Tony

I can fix any problems on any boiler and install them. Dickhead.

Sponsored Links
Judging by the regularity and timing of his 4000+ posts (not including other forums) Agile must have a team of people writing his postings while he is changing in the phone box.

Agile said:
I can fix any problems on any boiler

Well thats quite some claim Tony, I shall be sure to pass your mobile number on to all those with obsolete parts.

We have been installing many Glow-worms (probably close to a thousand) over the last five years, both non condensing and now condensing, and system cleanliness is everything in getting the combis to work trouble free. We still get the odd condenser that leaks internally, and boy do they rust quickly with that acid. We've had to bin one at 2.5 years old.

At home I have a 13 year old Ideal Turbo 2 condenser which has had two faults in that time 1) fan after 8 years 2) corroded siphon tube after 11..other than that it still runs like a train (it goes clickety clack all the time :LOL: )

I have a Vokera Combi in another house I have..and that has been 100% fault free over five years& gives brilliant hotwater, but we have a full water softener to save the plate to plate..and it works!

We have just started to fit Buderus combis on one contract, and we are all pretty impressed so far with the quality of the kit....time will tell as ever.

As for fitting a secondhand Worcester CDX..I can see the temptation, but its just too dodgy, and the installer is unwise to put himself in that position. I'm not that impressed with Bosch..All the things that go wrong on my Alfa seem to have the word Bosch written on them!

I do a fair bit of fault finding, and sometimes its a doddle, and sometimes its a nightmare. Anyone who claims they fix everything every time Ho Ho Ho. How about the condensing combi that worked fine except when it rained..when it stopped..usually after the rain had stopped..It turned out the soakaway was filling up and backing up the condensate drain...obvious once you know, but by heck it took some figuring out to make the connection.

Its all fun

Alfredo

Sponsored Links
Agile said:

If you are in England then its against Building Regulations but then you will know that by now!

Tony
phat! :eek:

This fellow makes hundreds of one line postings and contributes nothing!

I dont know what he means by that one word but I take it as an insult!

He is probably a "nobody" with no skills and probably little income!

He even calls himself an "artist" !

In fact he is so inconsequential that he has to post anonymously!

Tony

Agile said:
This fellow makes hundreds of one line postings and contributes nothing!

I dont know what he means by that one word but I take it as an insult!

He is probably a "nobody" with no skills and probably little income!

He even calls himself an "artist" !

In fact he is so inconsequential that he has to post anonymously!

Tony
Tony :rolleyes:

Careful Tony i found this picture of him on the general chat section.
picture8554ko.jpg

Looks like Bomber of Auf wiedersehen pet

pat4.jpg

Richardp sorts out Tony "Agile" Glazier for dissing him on DIYnot

PS ..Richardp...i am loving the plants man. How long did the take to get that big?

Tony
I say Agile knows what he is talking about, so take his advise and come off the fence.

Tony
I say Agile knows what he is talking about, so take his advise and come off the fence.

Dont think anyone would care now saville as the post is nearly two years old

:)

Tony

Dont think anyone would care now saville as the post is nearly two years old

:)

i dont care about what agile said five minutes ago no matter two years ago :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back