Is softus on holiday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Where is he? has he left the forum?

No, he replied to a post on Friday (Forum Info). My guess is that he has another user name and is using that for the time being. I also surmise that he is hiding his on-line status.

Where is he? has he left the forum?

No, he replied to a post on Friday (Forum Info). My guess is that he has another user name and is using that for the time being. I also surmise that he is hiding his on-line status.

Easy to suss him...just look for someone being 'picky' who uses longer words than everyone else!

;)

Sponsored Links
He was such a prolific poster, perhaps the forum has become a bit boring for him?
How come you aren't posting so much these days softus?

He comes across like Mr Spock, having had got out of bed the wrong side every day. but he does come up with some good replies to peoples diy woes, so I guess he earns his 'bed 'n' board'

He was such a prolific poster, perhaps the forum has become a bit boring for him?
How come you aren't posting so much these days softus?

Perhaps Sotus thinks that his approach is becoming rather tedious. How long can you go on breaking up replies to posts piece by piece into quotes, in order to make a smart comment? How many foreign phrases can you quote, to show how clever you are, before people get bored with them? And how many 'Ers' can you use before other contributers begin to think that you don't know your 'Ers' from your elbow? IMHO, without these three trimmings, Softus has, and can continue to make, a huge contribution to this forum.

you've got to hand it to him, when he's here you can't stand him , and when he's not here you practically plead for him to come back. :cry:
I did hear on the grapevine that he has gone on a course to try and disprove the rising damp phenomenon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back