Is there any point to this forum any more?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Blighty, you could make this thread three in a row - as in the third to get locked. You seem like an angry gal.
The last thread I was on only got locked when you joined in. You seem very sure that it was my fault - are you a blinkered bloke?

Sponsored Links
That was the one that ended when bloaty called someone a bitch

Seems to be a habit of hers.

look out, she'll call you a bitch again.
Ah, someone else who likes to deliberately misunderstand/twist to suit their needs. Just like Himmy does.

Ok, I will try and explain it for you JohnD, I'll try and use simple words for you.

Someone's bitch, like calling Noseall Himmy's bitch is someone who does someone else's bidding, do their dirty work for them and is owned by them - like a lackey. It's a slang term.

Calling someone a bitch means something different.

That was the one that ended when bloaty called someone a bitch

Seems to be a habit of hers.
More like the squabbling.
So why hasn't this thread been locked yet? It's been going on a lot longer than before - Is it because you're involved JohnD?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
bloaty does seem to have a tendency to abusive and nasty posts.

bloaty does seem to have a tendency to abusive and nasty posts.
And I so enjoy your logic.
I highlighted your double standards, your hypocrisy and that made me abusive and nasty despite being abusive and nasty yourselves.
Oh, and that I am no lady, nor perhaps in the paranoid they're-out-to-get-me Himmy world a woman at all because I can stand up for myself against your bullying. Are women only supposed to be demure little creatures who do your bidding in order to be a lady? Out of date sexist male point of view that is.

You guys are a joke.

You want me to be your bitch too?
Why do you ignore the question? Is it because you can't prove it and your blaming me for threads being locked is guesswork? You joined in with the comments, it could've been you. But you are so certain you're perfect aren't you? Deluded..

A thread titled.........."Is there any point to this forum any more"..........Followed by 10 pages of drivel.

You could not make it up,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back