Is There Any Way To Cut Tiles

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
witithout using a angle grinder and makI ing all the mess. I need to cut about 6 floor tiles so I can fit a new base unit

Sponsored Links
Hire a wet cutter form local hire shop. Fast accurate cutting and not at all messy apart from a drop of water splash.

Tony

I think he means cutting them in situ, in which case no there isn't but a small grinder with very good blade is not that messy.

Sponsored Links
it will make it sit higher than the ones that are already in place This is a extra one being added after the floor was tiled

use a grinder but wet the floor first to keep the dust down.

it will make it sit higher than the ones that are already in place This is a extra one being added after the floor was tiled

Do the cabinets not have adjustable feet? Most do.

Makita make a small wet saw that is like a circular saw, has a diamond blade and tricle water cooling, HSS hire them out. Set the depth of cut to just over the tile thickness and away you go.

Jason

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back