Is this a spoof or not (Crafty & Adam_151 probably neede

i must be a bat

i can hear them all up to 20k and then 21 i herd the first time and then 22, 23, 24 i cant hear but 25 i can and it gave me a headache :LOL:

Sponsored Links
i allways thought i had good hearing,But can't get past 12.it must be subwoofer damage from the early days...

vokera80e said:
i allways thought i had good hearing,But can't get past 12.it must be subwoofer damage from the early days...

your subwoofer only produces frequencies in the range 20-500Hz. The tweeters/midrangers make sounds above this . . . . :rolleyes:

The ability to hear very high frequencies suggests hearing damage.

Sponsored Links
crafty1289 said:
I can hear the high-pitched whine of a TV or monitor when it is working, not many others can.

i can aswell. no-one else in my house can here it. from the sounds on the website, i can here 21000 and lower

and how do you figure hearing damage doctor?
i get all these kinds of checks thanks to a condition i have, nowt wrong with my hearing ;)

On "ochenk" i can't hear any of the sample tones, not even 10K.

On his sample 1 I can hear background chatter and a mosquito, but no high tone. On his sample 2 I can't hear anything.

Does that mean I have damaged hearing? :cry:

I am under retirement age ;)

I've got tinnitus, too, and severe HF and moderate lower frequency hearing loss, so without my HA's, I'd be burgered....

Sponsored Links
Back