Is Time Travel Possible?

Sponsored Links
On the basis that it is inconceivable that the ability to time travel won't be discovered in an infinite future . . . Then the only 2 possible reasons for that are . . . .

<drum roll>

1. Time travel is not possible.

2. There is no future.

Sponsored Links
In around 30 billion, trillion, trillion years matter will be accelerated faster than the speed of light. According to special relativity, that matter will travel back in time. Unfortunately life as we know it will have gone from the earth in about 500m years, about 1/2 a trillion years, gone from the rest of the universe and in 100 billion, trillion years there wont be much energy left in the universe or matter to habit.

So I think we will miss out on time travel as a natural occurrence. If we can someone create something less than a vacuum, it may be possible to bring that natural event forward a few years.

if time travel was possible

Going back in time would be the thing

who would you like to meet ????

On the basis that it is inconceivable that the ability to time travel won't be discovered in an infinite future . . . Then the only 2 possible reasons for that are . . . .

<drum roll>

1. Time travel is not possible.

2. There is no future.
You said time was infinite dummy.

There was no beginning & there will be no end to time.
Your D grade GCSE theory was based in infinite time.

If i could go back in time, i would remove the poison that Shrodinger left for his cat and replace it with a nice saucer of milk.
That would feck up Quantum psyhics for eternity.

If i could go back in time, i would remove the poison that Shrodinger left for his cat and replace it with a nice saucer of milk.
That would feck up Quantum psyhics for eternity.
Not really, has the cat drunk the milk or not? The answer is that it both has drunk it and has not drunk it.

No-one beats Schrödinger.

Not really, has the cat drunk the milk or not? The answer is that it both has drunk it and has not drunk it.

No-one beats Schrödinger.
Well i suppose if a cat has nine lives, it can use one life to drink the milk and one life to
not to drink the milk.
I am only on my 3rd(theoritical) pint and i have solved the Schrodinger paradox without breaking a sweat. :D

Sponsored Links
Back