Is/Was your MP a Paedo?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Well we may never know...

Theresa May accused of delaying abuse report publication amid inquiry furore

However there is plenty on the internet if anyone wants to check out the 'rumours' ;)

Apparently this alleged cover-up of 'events' goes right to the top - the absolute top!

May has however now made a 'get out clause' statement* in parliament...

"And I know that, perhaps because of the identity of your abusers or the way you were treated when you needed help, many of you have lost trust in the authorities."

*a get out for herself instead of being the 'patsy'?

Sponsored Links
As MP for Rochdale, Cyril Smith was keen on a bit of 'kiddie fiddling'. More recent arrivals are keeping up the tradition, and it appears to be part of their 'culture'.

Don't suppose you're interested in the institutional cover up that is going on now in Rochdale, and doubtless many other UK cities?

The Rochdale stuff is clearly asian/muslim based but this other stuff is rich, ruling class, white TBH. There is sick people in all walks. I'm not a fan at all of Islaam but I think you have to be fair. Cliff Richard, Phil the Greek and many other pillocks of society are involved IMO and not many of them pray to Mecca daily.

Just adding balance to the OP. Also highlighting his bias, as he didn't start any threads about the more recent scandal. ;)

Sponsored Links
Don't suppose you're interested in the institutional cover up that is going on now in Rochdale, and doubtless many other UK cities?
Typical ignorant comment from someone with their own agenda :rolleyes:

This needs to be exposed nationally, and it doesn't matter what the race/colour/ethnicity of the perpetrator is...

And the political allegiance shouldn't be a factor - but it does appear that most of the 'rumours' are aimed at a certain elitist group...

'f*ck 'em' was supposed to be an ideology, not a literal green light ;)

Sponsored Links
Back