Isar HE24 - low hot water pressure !

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello all - Had this installed via warmfront about 3 years ago. Only problem is in the last few months the bathroom sink hot water tap is just a trickle when first turned on.

It gradually gets a bit better after a few on and off turns and is getting hot as required.

Everything else on the system works OK and all other hot water allthough not as fast a flow as before it was installed is acceptable but this is far too low when first turned on - the fact that it does get better makes me think it might be dodgy tap !

The bath hot tap is OK - would i be right in thinking it might be the tap washer and should i change that before calling out the service engineer to look at the boiler ?

cheers guys

Sponsored Links
yes thanks - gonna try and look at that first - any idea if it's ok to isolate the hot water supply to the boiler at the boiler inlet so i can have a look at the tap - theres an off valve there - presumably i can just turn that off and fix the tap ?

reason being if i turn the water supply off it starts a small drip on the stopcock when i turn it on again so rather avoid if possible !

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back