Isar HE24 Noisy????

can you not send personal meesages on here? i dont want to name the comapny as it would sound like im dissing them and im not im just unhappy with something i thought was going to be better than what i had

Sponsored Links
It is all part of Ideals super high tech fault diagnosis system...... If it aint making funny noises, then it is busted...Again!

Sorry, to sound flippant, but they are not the best boiler that could have been fitted

All of the newer fan flued boilers tend to make more noise than the older boilers without a fan flue, however it is tricky to tell from a Youtube recording if it is normal or if something is amiss

oh well so much for getting the controls in today, just phoned up and said will be fitted in the next week :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
oh well that tells me its not darfield lol there sparkys always next day.hope it sorts for you

Firstly can i say thank you to you all for taking the time to help and especially to keepup for posing it

Could i just ask are the rads supposed to be so hot, got heating on tonight as it gone cold, and boy the rads are extremely hot and my old boiler they where hot but bearable, these arent bearable to touch, is this normal, no moaning the house is warming up lovely for the first time in years - lol

and also just run a sink of hot water and the water is white, what casue this, i know it settles, is it air ro something? and lastly do you still bleed rads like i did before, i know that sounds daft but wasnt sure with it being a different system if you still bled them the same (although they dont need doind was thinking of future months)

Turn the right hand dial to about 12 O'clock position. This is usually enough for rads to get hot.

Bleed your rads as before, but you will have to check the pressure gauge under the boiler, left side afterwards. This needs to be just above 1 when rads are cold. If too low you need to top up via the filling loop.

Should be on pipes 2 and 3 counting from the right under the boiler.

oh yeah, like whats on my tap pipes in bathroom, plumber never mentioned me having to do anything :oops:

Should be disconnected during normal use, use it to top up pressure if required.

Should be disconnected during normal use, use it to top up pressure if required.

sorry what do you mean disconnected? it goes from one pipe to the other, sorry for so many questions just trying to get used to my new boiler as basically they put it in and left, never told me anything

also the pressure gauge is just below 2, is this where it should stay?

If your plumbers used an approved filling loop he should have filled and bled the heating system then closed the isolating valves and disconnected the flexi hose. This stops any contamination re-entering your cold (potable) water, also stops your heating from over pressurizing. Close the valves, take off flexi and put caps on.

no, the hose is still attached to both pipes :confused: they have a dangly thing hanging off each end, i take it those are the caps

ABCD0001-1.jpg

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back