Isis video purports to show massacre

Your spelling is impeccable and I've yet to find a spelling error, but I will keep my eyes peeled. Always ready to pounce.... :p

whilst the RoP mentality is still set in mediaeval days.

Gotcha!:cool:

Really? Why not look it up - on a British web site.

Presumably your computer is still set up with the original American spell checker!

I'm sure an apology will be forthcoming.
Sorry JBR. Gonna have to try harder. You are right again.

Please, don't mention it. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Let's hope Gasass 99 is sober so here goes..

Yes, paradox - look it up
How is the statement if fact a paradox. Please explain. :confused:
Paradox - statement that seems self contradictory, but may be true.
Whitespirit insisted that white people can not be as cruel as non-white people and I used the Nazi analogy to show that they can. Where is the paradox?

It beggars belief that you wish to believe that the Nazis and your friends are not in the same league.
I have a bathroom fitter friend, a window cleaner friend, a rozzer friend, a scaffolder friend and a builder friend. Which one of these friends do you mean?

Our forefathers fought to keep our country safe from being over run from external forces. That means the extremists - not all Muslims.
When will you ever learn the difference?
Er...ok, and your point is? Are you saying that I have displayed a lack of understanding in the differences between a terrorist and a non-terrorist? If so, where? :confused:

Do you wish to condone your mates and slate the extemists, or simply state that our brave servicemen fought for our freedom against an oppressive regime that lets you have freedom of speech?
You're gonna have to explain this one a bit more because I am bewildered by this one. Can you do it this morning please before you get back on the loopy juice. I've given you a list of my mates so take your pick.

Your spelling is impeccable and I've yet to find a spelling error, but I will keep my eyes peeled. Always ready to pounce.... :p

Presumably your computer is still set up with the original American spell checker!

Apologist! :LOL:

Apologist! :LOL:

Hey, it takes a big man to apologise when he gets it wrong.

I'd apologise if I was ever wrong. :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
Back