Isis video purports to show massacre

Sponsored Links
Your spelling is impeccable and I've yet to find a spelling error, but I will keep my eyes peeled. Always ready to pounce.... :p

whilst the RoP mentality is still set in mediaeval days.

Gotcha!:cool:

Really? Why not look it up - on a British web site.

Presumably your computer is still set up with the original American spell checker!

I'm sure an apology will be forthcoming.

Anyone who says that whites and other races are the same is talking utter bull.
Ever heard of an event called WWII and the Nazis?

I wouldn't be so naïve to pretend that savagery doesn't exist in all humans. Huge difference is, the Caucasian seems infinitely better at suppressing and controlling it and advancing civilisation forward into the modern world.

When a small group of Caucasians (Nazis) regressed, other caucasins quickly united to defeat them. There seems to be no desire amongst lesser races to rein in the blood-letting. It's not in their nature and is far too widespread and ingrained.

Sponsored Links
Your spelling is impeccable and I've yet to find a spelling error, but I will keep my eyes peeled. Always ready to pounce.... :p

whilst the RoP mentality is still set in mediaeval days.

Gotcha!:cool:

Really? Why not look it up - on a British web site.

Presumably your computer is still set up with the original American spell checker!

I'm sure an apology will be forthcoming.
Sorry JBR. Gonna have to try harder. You are right again.

Yes, paradox - look it up
How is the statement if fact a paradox. Please explain. :confused:
Paradox - statement that seems self contradictory, but may be true.
It beggars belief that you wish to believe that the Nazis and your friends are not in the same league.
Our forefathers fought to keep our country safe from being over run from external forces. That means the extremists - not all Muslims.
When will you ever learn the difference?
Do you wish to condone your mates and slate the extemists, or simply state that our brave servicemen fought for our freedom against an oppressive regime that lets you have freedom of speech?

It beggars belief that you wish to believe that the Nazis and your friends are not in the same league.
Our forefathers fought to keep our country safe from being over run from external forces. That means the extremists - not all Muslims.
Do you wish to condone your mates and slate the extemists, or simply state that our brave servicemen fought for our freedom against an oppressive regime that lets you have freedom of speech?
I genuinely have no clue what you are on about. Either you are pizzed or bonkers.

I genuinely have no clue what you are on about. Either you are pizzed or bonkers.
You still have no answer

Sponsored Links
Back