Israel (not) banned from Eurovision Song Contest (Ed.)

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Israeli song sounded quite good to reach the final. It could have been a winner any other year.
Interesting to see how the 'public vote' reacts on Saturday.

Israeli song sounded quite good to reach the final. It could have been a winner any other year.
They're got last place in the bag.

Doesn't really matter how good a song is .
It's all political.

Do you despise them because they are gay or because of their talents?
If there’s any despising from me, it’s against the BBC who seem intent on pushing gayness as an agenda. Read my post again.
Even Ryland has his moments.
Rylan. It’s Rylan. (Or Ross if you want to use his real name).

Proud to be a prude in this case.

If there’s any despising from me, it’s against the BBC
Norton is an excellent presenter and entertainer. The BBC are lucky to have him and he fits the Eurovision thing perfectly. Why wouldn't the BBC use talented people?

Who watches the Eurovision anyway.
It's a load of crap.
It has its moments...

I think '06 was the year a bunch o' Lithuanians wearing pork pie hats stomped around yelling "VOTE FOR US". :LOL:

Norton is an excellent presenter and entertainer.
Yep, agree with that. Rylan's not too bad either. The other two are just in their jobs because of their gayness. I think gays enjoy protected status at the BBC. It’s full of 'em and not in proportion with real life.

How would you know what the actual proportion in general society is, and what the proportion at the beeb is?
My eyes and common sense tells me the difference. I can guarantee to see half a dozen gays by looking and listening to the BBC each day. I see absolutely none when I walk down my street. By the BBC's reckoning, there should be half a dozen men who are good with colours and four or five dungaree wearing women in my street alone. Got any in your street?

Last edited:
Yep, agree with that. Rylan's not too bad either. The other two are just in their jobs because of their gayness. I think gays enjoy protected status at the BBC. It’s full of 'em and not in proportion with real life.
yep - beeb seems to discriminate against straight white people. In thier bid to show that they care deeply about discrimination, they clearly discriminate.

Sponsored Links
Back