Israel (not) banned from Eurovision Song Contest (Ed.)

He forgets that these folks are there on merit.
Really? Our entry was chosen by a public vote. Who did you vote for? I didn’t vote at all. Do you think the majority of voters were queer or hairy arsed builders? Are you saying it’s just a coincidence that 99% of them are gay? Yer, right.

Sponsored Links
Kate Bush' evil twin judges you...

f5546230-0ef1-11ef-82e8-cd354766a224.jpg.webp

Sponsored Links
Ah bless the 'non binary' thing cried when Israel got through to the final.

So you see none on the BBC but your street is crawling with them? Now that’s bollux.
I've seen three* sorry five gay people lately. I haven't seen any on the BBC this week. Three are customers. I have a number of lesbian/homosexual people as customers. It's not something that affects me in the slightest.
You might want to list all the gay people that offend you at the BBC, so that it can be compared to Sky or the general demography. (y)

*The missus just reminded me about a gay couple I gave a lift to.

I've seen three* sorry five gay people lately. I haven't seen any on the BBC this week. Three are customers. I have a number of lesbian/homosexual people as customers. It's not something that affects me in the slightest.
You might want to list all the gay people that offend you at the BBC, so that it can be compared to Sky or the general demography. (y)

*The missus just reminded me about a gay couple I gave a lift to.
To quote you, what a load of bollax.

I haven't seen any on the BBC this week.

IMG_3367.gif

Sponsored Links
Back