Israel (not) banned from Eurovision Song Contest (Ed.)

If Eurovision is one big sausage fest who the heck is this song aimed at?

Sponsored Links
My eyes and common sense tells me the difference. I can guarantee to see half a dozen gays by looking and listening to the BBC each day. I see absolutely none when I walk down my street. By the BBC's reckoning, there should be half a dozen men who are good with colours and four or five dungaree wearing women in my street alone. Got any in your street?

I work for a living and don't curtain twitch, so I wouldn't know.

Sponsored Links
I work for a living and don't curtain twitch, so I wouldn't know.
Neither do I. I walk regularly in my area and know quite a few of the people in my street, don’t you? Okay, let’s assume you don’t and you are a semi hermit. Try this. What’s the proportion of outward gays you meet in your working life?

Neither do I. I walk regularly in my area and know quite a few of the people in my street, don’t you? Okay, let’s assume you don’t and you are a semi hermit. Try this. What’s the proportion of outward gays you meet in your working life?
Not 1 for live and let live then

My eyes and common sense tells me the difference. I can guarantee to see half a dozen gays by looking and listening to the BBC each day. I see absolutely none when I walk down my street.
What a load of bollax.

He forgets that these folks are there on merit.
Theatre, film and demonstrative arts have always attracted the flamboyant (and often gay) types.

The eurovision is no different.

But looking at other bbc output, news, cookery, quiz, and general entertainment they don't seem to be full of outward gays, just the right type for the output.

I'm not likely to watch (would rather watch paint dry), but full marks for presenting the program to the potential audience.

I'm not gay, no interest in it, but I don't feel threatened by any. You live your life, I'll live mine and nobody gets hurt. I don't understand the attitude of those so affected by people of other types.

Can i just say Rylan Wotsisname's teeth are still scary. Strange dude; like a day-glo Thunderbird puppet.

Sponsored Links
Back