Israel under attack

Sponsored Links
"we are dealing with a genocidal terrorist organisation whose aim is to kill every man, woman and child in Israel. With that in mind our response is proportionate".

Ah, you mean "guilt by association" and collective punishment in a country by an invading army.

Hamas are mostly Palestinian Arabs.

Therefore it's OK to kill anyone who is an Arab or is found in Palestine.

Thank you for explaining.

Are Israel in a sticky spot?

They showed images and video footage of weapons in the hospital.

One picture did not match the video: in the first one, there was 1 gun, in the second there were 2.

Then some video footage which Israel said was uncut looked to have a break in it.

Hamas isn't in the West Bank or Jerusalem but Palestinians are still being persecuted.
They are still having their land stolen .

Sponsored Links
Ah, you mean "guilt by association" and collective punishment in a country by an invading army.
It isn't my claim, I was quoting someone else. My point being they will claim that all day long, and we can argue about proportionality, in the meantime innocent people are dying.

Therefore it's OK to kill anyone who is an Arab or is found in Palestine.
You might think that, I don't.

With that in mind our response is proportionate".
If roles were reversed and it was Israelis who were being bombarded day and night by Palestinians , do you believe that the Americans and their allies would stand by and allow it to happen.

You won't get any more from Denso - he'll circle back to the 1988 declaration by Hamas - and conveniently forget it was revoked in 2017. Have fun on that hill, old chap.(y)

If roles were reversed and it was Israelis who were being bombarded day and night by Palestinians , do you believe that the Americans and their allies would stand by and allow it to happen.
Of course not, but then Hamas couldn't use the same argument as Israel.

W
and conveniently forget it was revoked in 2017
Why won't Hamas make that clear? Why do their leaders post things like my "go to" video?

Drop the eradication claims and I think pressure can be put on Israel.

No it wasn't, that's the problem.

I could post my "go to" video but some don't like that.
Doesn't bother me. I've seen it. Twice. Shall we have a matinee?
The relevant info was already posted on another thread.

Doesn't bother me. I've seen it. Twice. Shall we have a matinee?
The relevant info was already posted on another thread.
Do you think Hamas should drop the eradication aims, or be clear that they have already done so?

Sponsored Links
Back