Israel under attack

Cut and pasted
"
A senior US official told ABC News that at least nine missiles managed to get past the aerial defense array and hit the Nevatim Air Base and an additional IAF base in southern Israel.

Five of the missiles hit Nevatim, damaging a C-130 Hercules cargo plane, an unused runway, and empty warehouses. The other four missiles hit another base in the area, but no substantial damage was reported."
Now thats quite a few missiles alone hitting just two targets . I know you struggle with basic maths notch but remind us what you think 1% of 320 is ?

Sponsored Links
oh yeah they are going to show the military bases hit etc watch the videos they are all over news sites and you tube you will see the explosions and by the way just because they got through wouldnt mean they hit anything .

Do you mean they actually hit the ground and exploded. Or do you just mean they entered Israeli air space. The only explosions I have seen, so far, are up in the sky as they are intercepted.

Do you mean they actually hit the ground and exploded. Or do you just mean they entered Israeli air space. The only explosions I have seen, so far, are up in the sky as they are intercepted.
See above .... But nope if you watch the videos you will see ground explosions

If Israel could get flattened from conventional weapons how come the 300+ Iran sent, 99% of them got destroyed before they got to Israel

Israel would destroy Iran

99% my arse watch the videos

Where’s all the damage?

Oh that’s right, there isn’t any

oh yeah they are going to show the military bases hit etc watch the videos they are all over news sites and you tube you will see the explosions and by the way just because they got through wouldnt mean they hit anything .
This is notch's problem - he believes everything the Gov and BBC tell him, covid/vax/climate. And everything else is a conspiracy in his mind.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Cut and pasted
"
A senior US official told ABC News that at least nine missiles managed to get past the aerial defense array and hit the Nevatim Air Base and an additional IAF base in southern Israel.

Five of the missiles hit Nevatim, damaging a C-130 Hercules cargo plane, an unused runway, and empty warehouses. The other four missiles hit another base in the area, but no substantial damage was reported."
Now thats quite a few missiles alone hitting just two targets . I know you struggle with basic maths notch but remind us what you think 1% of 320 is ?
oh goodness me, it turns out it was only 97% not 99% -which still proves my point

"now thats quite a few missiles" er not it isnt, its about 5 more than the 99% would imply, big deal

by the way here is the link, where they talk about "extremely minor damage" ...apparently the paintwork got scratched on a military aircraft

oh goodness me, it turns out it was only 97% not 99% -which still proves my point

"now thats quite a few missiles" er not it isnt, its about 5 more than the 99% would imply, big deal

by the way here is the link, where they talk about "extremely minor damage" ...apparently the paintwork got scratched on a military aircraft

what bit of that was only the ones that hit two military targets are you struggling with plenty more landed elsewhere .
And no your point is not proven not even in the slightest

Cut and pasted
"

I'd heard this as well along with questions about Israel's system to take care of these. The drones in some respects are just not as effective. Some shot down by US, UK and it seems Jordan. Cruise get there more quickly than drones but take a lot longer than ballistics and are also easier to shoot down. BBC reckons the ballistics were hypersonics. Aimed at 2 air bases that will have been well defended with the correct kit.

It also seems Iran gave plenty of warning and also the intended scope and level of the attack. Attempts were made to persuade them not to do it. So called backdoor diplomacy.

Any party involved being totally clear about a number of factors in a situation like this????

It also seems that some were not launched from Iran but if cruise they might do all sorts of things. Drones it seems can do similar. Ballistics ? pass.

It seems Iran has a MIRV capability.

See above .... But nope if you watch the videos you will see ground explosions
That's the result of ground based interceptors. But, it doesn't really matter. Iran demonstrated the ability to deliver payload to those interceptors.

Ive put the link above, since gasbag didnt bother...obviously he didnt want the minor damage part to be seen
and what bit of my earlier comment about whether or not they caused damage they still got through are you struggling with ?

Sponsored Links
Back