Israel under attack

Were they stopped by the ground?

There is no evidence israel can respond in scale. They can probably do so on the internet, ukrainains style.

Israel have prepared and invested for this moment for a long time. They have been under threat from day dot.

Sponsored Links
Israel have prepared and invested for this moment for a long time. They have been under threat from day dot.
You assume the long standing persian civilisation isn't capable of investment. Their long-standing-ness must be pure luck? In any case, they have done well to respond and have friends all around them to help. They look the winner to me. It will be interesting to see how long people who rely solely on handouts can last?

If the Iranians wanted a nuclear bomb they would probably have one by now.
Why would they want one? Simple really much the same as the nuclear powers even us. Interfere with us too much and we will use them. Various rules in different countries but all boil down to that.

That just leaves pre-emptive strikes. Simple detect the launch and send your own immediately plus submarines.

Reminds me of a long walk along a beach in Norfolk and feeling a bit odd in a deserted section of it. Further on the radar units, lots of them could be seen even where we had been walking but needed to jump up to see those. Doubt if they were early warning but...........

Why would they want one?
Satellite launching is precursor to getting one. The same carrier can hoist different things. They would want and have one if they face existential threat. But, they don't face this threat, not least because they have powerful friends like russia and china. They can't be touched because both russia and china have direct routes to them to keep them afloat if there is a need.

iran.png

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Destroyed in the air
You probably mean destroyed on the wifi internet in the air.

Russian, supposedly the worlds biggest military has been desperately fighting for almost 800 days now and still has taken hardly any more land
Russia and brother nation ukraine is doing a show for clueless foreigners. They will keep going so long as there is a paying audience. But, it seems the $60B ticket price is unaffordable. I honestly don't know why. If I were them, I would print myself some.

You assume the long standing persian civilisation isn't capable of investment. Their long-standing-ness must be pure luck? In any case, they have done well to respond and have friends all around them to help. They look the winner to me. It will be interesting to see how long people who rely solely on handouts can last?

I assume nothing. Iran have Russian & Chinese investment and intelligence.

Israel has British intelligence and US fire power.

No handouts are for nothing. More my concern is when the shít really hits the fan, you & your conrads are already amongst us.

More my concern is when the shít really hits the fan, you & your conrads are already amongst us.
I wouldn't worry about it, you will win on the internet for sure. I am just a friendly guy pointing out the obvious, so that you adjust. Then no need for anything to hit the fan.

I only saw iranian fire power. Will US fire power come up next? I would find it interesting to see how iran responds. They said they would respond double. If they keep their word, that would suggest a return of the persian empire, and no small event.

Last edited:
I wouldn't worry about it, you will win on the internet for sure. I am just a friendly guy pointing out the obvious, so that you adjust. Then no need for anything to hit the fan.

I only saw iranian fire power. Will US fire power come up next? I would find it interesting to see how iran responds. They said they would respond double. If they keep their word, that would suggest a return of the persian empire, and no small event.
I'm.under no illusion. Maybe Iran hit with a slap so as to lead Israel into this Internet war. Iran have done a job on Israel already.

Israel need to just say "We will let you have that one for free"

Iran did have a right to hit back after the hit in Damascus. IMO

Israel need to just say "We will let you have that one for free"
There are current claims they will respond. There seem to be some truth to it. All my shares are going down today - in anticipation of skyrocketing oil price.

There are current claims they will respond. There seem to be some truth to it. All my shares are going down today - in anticipation of skyrocketing oil price.
I might get on and buy some share then.

Russian, supposedly the worlds biggest military has been desperately fighting for almost 800 days now and still has taken hardly any more land
It's mostly been holding land from set up defensive positions. The west will continue to feed in weapons and shells etc. Something they would not do in the early stages well before Russia invaded. Really well before.
$60B ticket price is unaffordable.
Held up as is another amount intended for Israel. Said to be due to Trump. The but is US debt. They vote on the amount to increase it by and the limit has been exceeded or reached. But that needs to fittes in with this

The debt load of the U.S. is growing at a quicker clip in recent months, increasing about $1 trillion nearly every 100 days.
The nation’s debt permanently crossed over to $34 trillion on Jan. 4, after briefly crossing the mark on Dec. 29, according to data from the U.S. Department of the Treasury. It reached $33 trillion on Sept. 15, 2023, and $32 trillion on June 15, 2023, hitting this accelerated pace. Before that, the $1 trillion move higher from $31 trillion took about eight months.
U.S. debt, which is the amount of money the federal government borrows to cover operating expenses, now stands at nearly $34.4 trillion, as of Wednesday. Bank of America investment strategist Michael Hartnett believes the 100-day pattern will remain intact with the move from $34 trillion to $35 trillion.

Relate $60b to that.

Sponsored Links
Back