Israel under attack

Israel have to respond...otherwise all these islamic extremists will think they can do this again and again.

Sponsored Links
Israel have to respond...otherwise all these islamic extremists will think they can do this again and again.

That's playing into the hands. Islam want Israel to attack.
Islam want a devided EU, UK, US.
300000 marching for Palastine suggests that there is a division already.

Most of us don't want it to go off as if it does it will see the end. Before then people will need to take sides.

Side of the West vs Islam not women and children on the Gaza strip

That's playing into the hands. Islam want Israel to attack.
Islam want a devided EU, UK, US.

Most of us don't want it to go off as if it does it will see the end. Before then people will need to take sides.

Side of the West vs Islam not women and children on the Gaza strip

Imagine if the UK did that during WWII....

Islamic extremists will never give up. They want total domination and eradication of Israel.

Sponsored Links
Pro Palestine demo's. They actually seem to be don't like what is going on in Gaza and also 2 state related. So not a very good name for them really.

Germany is still sticking with the original Israel has the right to defend itself aspect. Seems a Brit was refused entry recently while on his way to a "Pro Palestine" meeting. Seems he provided evidence during the SA ICJ action or was involved in producing it. He was taken to a room when he presented his passport. I've only seen one report.

Imagine if the UK did that during WWII....

Islamic extremists will never give up. They want total domination and eradication of Israel.

I'm sure Britain did turn the other cheek at the start of WW2.

Otherwise I agree. Isreal are wide awake. The west on the otherhand may be waking up, but many are still sleepwalking.

They are doing this again and again. Ask the yemanis how they know. The extremists have already effectively occupied northern israel. If they start attacking shipping in the Mediterranean that would be game over.

Israel took a gamble on iran and lost. Double or quits? Interesting!

They are doing this again and again. Ask the yemanis how they know. The extremists have already effectively occupied northern israel. If they start attacking shipping in the Mediterranean that would be game over.

Israel took a gamble on iran and lost. Double or quits? Interesting!
I have a Freind born in The Yemen. She had to flee with her family because Jews where persecuted there.
Israel does tend to stick up for their own.

As do russians, and muslims. Iran is aiding and fighting for their muslim brothers and sisters in palestine.
Most will all stick up for our own. Thats human nature.

Iran has its enemy's within its borders as we do. Differences is that Iran rule with an iron fist. I'm suspecting we will have to take a few tips from the Persians.

Sponsored Links
Back