Israel under attack

Sponsored Links
I have a Freind born in The Yemen. She had to flee with her family because Jews where persecuted there.
Israel does tend to stick up for their own.
Nutjob is a supporter of anybody against the West, especially Putin and Muslim countries

Nutjob is a supporter of anybody against the West, especially Putin and Muslim countries
No, I am a supporter of using brain. When in hole, stop digging. There is only so far force can go. Learn to respect people. Nature dishes out power of force in turn. If misused, it comes back to bite you.

Sponsored Links
They are doing this again and again. Ask the yemanis how they know. The extremists have already effectively occupied northern israel. If they start attacking shipping in the Mediterranean that would be game over.

Israel took a gamble on iran and lost. Double or quits? Interesting!
Iran took a gamble and have egg on their face!

Iran took a gamble and have egg on their face!
OK, But who cares? Iran wasn't noted to have a face to lose. I know of no iranian fairy tales they tried to impress on people. Up until recently, they seemed rather weak. Their current strategic play is rather impressive.

OK, But who cares? Iran wasn't noted to have a face to lose. I know of no iranian fairy tales they tried to impress on people. Up until recently, they seemed rather weak. Their current strategic play is rather impressive.

Nope...they just made to look like complete fools..

According to a report on the news today that apparently came from the New York Times (?)

Between 60 and 70 of the missiles launched either failed to launch or malfunctioned before they got out of Iranian air space ???

Impressive :LOL:

Not really true

The reality is that emerging markets like China have grown.

It has nothing to do with “liberal ideals are not working”
Exactly - liberal economics whereby you outsource everything because it's cheaper.

Exactly - liberal economics whereby you outsource everything because it's cheaper.
That’s not liberal economics

It’s simply business strategy

When you choose to buy something on special offer from Tesco instead of getting it full price from Sainsburys you think to yourself “oh is this liberal economic failure” D’oh!

That’s not liberal economics

It’s simply business strategy

When you choose to buy something on special offer from Tesco instead of getting it full price from Sainsburys you think to yourself “oh is this liberal economic failure” D’oh!
I think you should do some reading.

You definitely fail if you can get same thing from aldi for cheaper.

Sponsored Links
Back