Israel under attack

Interesting comment Israeli general. The ballistics had 500kg warheads. Those make rather big holes what ever they hit even the ground.

Sponsored Links
Given various noises even from the US flip a coin to find out if Israel reacts directly by attacking Iran. Loads of visits to Israel tomorrow to try and persuade them not to. Cameron, Germany and others.

Some mention of a calibrated response but suggestions large enough to persuade Iran not to hit back,

Interesting comment Israeli general. The ballistics had 500kg warheads. Those make rather big holes what ever they hit even the ground.
One of the main iranian targets was a command center on the golan heights. It hurt bad and a revenge was needed. Go for it is all I can say. May the best war'er win.

Stranger still the general was by a missile. Had a box with what looked like knobs on it. Odd I thought. Looking around it appears to be some form of SCUD. More or less museum piece these days and Iran has a number of types that are way way more modern. Mind you I don't think he said it was one of the Iran missiles. It also looked intact.

Sponsored Links
OK, But who cares? Iran wasn't noted to have a face to lose. I know of no iranian fairy tales they tried to impress on people. Up until recently, they seemed rather weak. Their current strategic play is rather impressive.

They have been playing Israel and more so rest of the world.
Iran have used the like of Hamas and Hezbollah to fight their war with Israel, and other groups around the world.

Israel thinks we have all been sucked in. Israel however have not, but have dealt with this all very badly.

Iran have now showed their gums. (They do have teeth) Israel must now stand back and poke and poke until Iran strikes again. Then they hit them with the full backing of the west.

Israel thinks we have all been sucked in. Israel however have not, but have dealt with this all very badly.
Only some have been sucked in, the rest know what's going on and just don't care and have no sympathy. This is what is known as karma. This is also the reason those people repeatedly ran into difficulties throughout their history. You can't be slaughtering 30k women and children and expect people to look well upon you.

Then they hit them with the full backing of the west.
Same kind of backing like ukraine received? It doesn't seem to work very well? Will it be a case of fighting until the last israeli?

The west can go in now. I wonder what's stopping them? Is it because they are too busy elsewhere? The israeli fairy tale came to an end, likewise your own fairy tale is coming to an end. Sometimes, it is best to accept reality. Then you can come to a more appropriate solution. It will also give you an opportunity to study what went wrong, improve yourself, and make a comeback. The chinese provide a good model. They had it, they lost it, and they got it back.

Last edited:
Embarrassing for Iran, their massive attack was a complete failure

And if Israel doesn't retaliate, Iran look like the bad guys whilst achieving nothing militarily. Lose lose for Iran
The internet already said iran are the bad guys. How will making iran look more "bad" help? Iran doesn't need to achieve anything militarily, just piecing the fairy tale is adequate. They did take out the command center/post on the golan heights. Iran has gained respect around the world, and especially amongst Muslims. Even israel has more respect for iran now and will think twice before tangling with it again.

Israel would be wise to not retaliate but can resume the conflict below the surface. Likewise, iran will continue to fight below the surface. But, the pride will be a bit hard to swallow for israel. That's what really hurts. Without the fairy tale of invulnerability, the place will depopulate. They are not known for their fertility rate. Without the influx of immigrants, they won't have the conscripts they can draw on.

Last edited:
Then they hit them with the full backing of the west
Are you sure about that.
Do you really think most people want wars in the middle east.
Its ok if you are sitting at home watching people being slaughtered on a TV screen, different story when the laws of unintended consequences kick in.

If these conflicts escalate out of control, then Britain may be drawn in, how much will that cost in blood and taxpayer cash.

These wars in the middle east are a modern version of the Crusades.
Religious nuts and greed are a toxic combination.

A modern weaponised Israel likes to over react to "problems". It can be read as punishment for what ever. This is noticeable in the West Bank as well. Sometimes another attitude comes out - we are ok as the Arabs fear us. Interesting to consider what ethnic group they belong to. In terms of fear Iran has given them a bit of a problem. This is all a mix of their gov and the feelings of their population. Benjamin's 1st problem was that the HAMAS attack just shouldn't have happened. Now it includes the hostage aspect and according to polls mixed feelings about the war in Gaza even in terms of the objective being reached but a majority still appear to back it. Some just don't want Benjamin in power.

Most of the Arab states are run by despots and have civil liberty problems. It's interesting to look at a map to get an idea of sizes
Kuwait - Sadam probably fancied some beach for his holidays. Prior to that he was defending us all from Iran.
Lebanon is tiny - it has a boarder dispute with Israel.
Syria - US interference went rather wrong. 3 main factions and the one backed wasn't capable enough.
Yemen - a war ended when the US took a faction off the terrorist list. The Saudi had been hammering them.

Iran - well it had a revolution and the west cleared out. Despot deposed.

They seem to be doing pretty well
Really, Oct7th was the worst atrocity since the foundation of the Israeli state.
The Israelis are no safer now than they were in 1948.
The most dangerous place for Jews in the world today is Israel, a country set up supposedly as a place of safety for Jews.

Are you sure about that.
No I'm not sure.

I do know Israel has a right to exist and I know some of the countries around it are evil regimes Who don't share yours or my veiw on people's way of life or even their right to exist.

Do you really think most people want wars in the middle east.
Its ok if you are sitting at home watching people being slaughtered on a TV screen, different story when the laws of unintended consequences kick in.
Israels actions will affect us all. I agree that they have the right to defend themselves but they need to be one step ahead and they need to think of the world around them and what they think.
I find Israelis in general are very arrogant and self obsessed.

If these conflicts escalate out of control, then Britain may be drawn in, how much will that cost in blood and taxpayer cash.
We can reason & have some control with Israel.
We will never have any control over Iran Islam, Russia or China.

These wars in the middle east are a modern version of the Crusades.
Religious nuts and greed are a toxic combination.
Many haven't learnt much the last hundreds or thousands of years, have we?
Religion being the main culprit.

Sponsored Links
Back