Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Do I need to say anymore?

Not the best of performances but they come up with the goods :D

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Sponsored Links
Hip hip hooray.

NOW can I have my television back, please?

Do you think they'l celebrate with FREE gondola rides for everybody and an ice cream...cough-cough.

God damn Italiens. The French played much better, if Henry hadnt been switched they would have got that 2nd (or 3rd) penalty for sure.
Have to say though - Zidane??????? What the frick???? Could he not just have waited another ten minutes and then kicked the carp out of his locker or something. Didnt even come up for his medal. Was that his last international?

Sponsored Links
sooooo happy my team won..... won £80 at the bookies and £50 at works sweep ,so while my lucks in im gonna have a lucky dip on weds :LOL:

on the game.. i think France just shaded it but who cares :LOL: VIVA ITALIA

poshman said:
vokera80e said:
gonna have a lucky dip on weds

Just a pound then :?:

err you only need one to win :rolleyes:[/quote

Tell us your numbers then...Honest i won't let anybody else know. ;)

oh....silly me it's a lucky dip innit....

:evil: :evil: Couldn´t get to see the game as I am on hol and it would have been a 2 hr drive to the nearest bar that would have had English commentary . Every time the was a goal I knew about it coz the locals around here let off loads of fireworks. I´m glad Italy won, was it a good game?

[quote="hermes] I´m glad Italy won, was it a good game?[/quote]

Italy run out of steam in the second half but managed to keep out the French. You'll read about Zidane in the papers today.

I won £40 which makes up for all the money I have lost in the past. :D

Sponsored Links
Back