Its a mans game

If women footballers want paid the same as male footballers, then that should be dictated by their ability relative to their male counterparts.

It does seem that the BBC are comparing the wages between the men and the Women

Sponsored Links
If women footballers want paid the same as male footballers, then that should be dictated by their ability relative to their male counterparts.
Yes the men need to win an important Championship in order to compete with the girls, in the modern era. (y)

Your changing your tune....
Not at all.
My previous post was a bit TIC.
Folks need to just enjoy the successes of the women's game for what it is and cheer on their good form.
Criticising them negatively for not being as good as the blokes is a wasted endeavour.

Sponsored Links
Not at all.
My previous post was a bit TIC.
Folks need to just enjoy the successes of the women's game for what it is and cheer on their good form.
Criticising them negatively for not being as good as the blokes is a wasted endeavour.

Did I criticise them?

Their club pay should be judged by the market, just like the men's team players and their union.

But prize money? That should be equal. Government funding should be similar, if it were sport UK funding then the men's team would get less as they're less competitive at the global level, but there's a lot of history so I suppose equal funding isn't unfair.

Pat....... pat.....are you there Pat.?

Sponsored Links
Back