It's kicking off in Georgia

Sponsored Links
Protesting against their government who are inviting the Russians into their bed.

The Russians are already sleeping around with Iran, Syria, Hezbollah, Hamas, and the left in this country and other terrorist sympathisers.

It's slowly going tit's.

Certainly quite dramatic watching the stand-off between the police and protestors, let alone in their parliament.

Sponsored Links
The country is small and caught between a rock and a hard place

Having already hD a military spat with Russia they are eager not to have another one

They are not in Nato and if the Russians come across the border who would help them ???

Seems sensible ??? Not to up set poo tin to much ? Bit of brown nosing is the better option ?

My take on the caper any way

Protesting against their government who are inviting the Russians into their bed.

The Russians are already sleeping around with Iran, Syria, Hezbollah, Hamas, and the left in this country and other terrorist sympathisers.

It's slowly going tit's.
Think you will find its the Tories that have been in bed with them.

But keep ignoring facts and stick with your opinions

Think you will find its the Tories that have been in bed with them.

But keep ignoring facts and stick with your opinions

Tories, fact, Russians.

Can you tell me a few connect any stories with the above you could put into the mix. Not just onions, just facts.

The government says the bill is needed to promote transparency, combat “pseudo-liberal values” promoted by foreigners and preserve Georgia’s sovereignty. Critics accuse the governing party of seeking to pull the country away from its European aspirations and back towards Moscow. The bill requires media and NGOs to register as “pursuing the interests of a foreign power” if they receive more than 20 percent of their funding from abroad. It is seen by many as influenced by similar legislation in Russia, which has been used to clamp down on the Kremlin’s political opponents.

A common problem in 'developing' democracies is the perception of corruption by politicians in power - buying the kind of influence we know as lobbying in the West. Tory party donors buy all kinds of influence in Westminster but the public gets very little say in how this affects our lives. If we had the chance to ban these foreign investors would we be brave enough to demand they change the law? I doubt it.

Tories, fact, Russians.

Can you tell me a few connect any stories with the above you could put into the mix. Not just onions, just facts.
Any links to the lefties? Facts, not your gut feelings.

Remember, the left are not the Government.

Sponsored Links
Back