It's kicking off in Georgia

EU encouraging civil disorder.
Nothing new there.
Georgia passed a law requiring political organisations receiving money from foreign sources to register as foreign agents.
Most other countries have similar laws.
EU sends messages of support to the Protesters , same old playbook.

Sponsored Links
EU encouraging civil disorder.
Nothing new there.
Georgia passed a law requiring political organisations receiving money from foreign sources to register as foreign agents.
Most other countries have similar laws.
EU sends messages of support to the Protesters , same old playbook.
I see it more as Russia interfering where it shouldn't.

It's becoming a habit.

The west, and The EU, need to stick together, not drift apart. Who would you think is causing the divisions, or trying to?

I see it more as Russia interfering where it shouldn't.

It's becoming a habit.

The west, and The EU, need to stick together, not drift apart. Who would you think is causing the divisions, or trying to?
The President of the EU inflames tensions by supporting the protests, just like they did in Ukraine.
The legislation is similar to legislation passed in America and UK.
Why shouldn't any sovereign nation try to reduce the threat from foreigners using money to interfere in the internal affairs of their country.

Sponsored Links
It's OK. Bods gone very quiet
Bods been walking the dogs.

How many Chick's can you count?
20240514_193927.jpg

I counted 15.
That's alot of Chick's for one duck.

Who claim that their aim is to get their country into the EU,
Ironic really, as Putin helped the loonies in the UK to get the country out of the EU and encourage the destabilisation of Europe...

Brexiteers of course don't understand that ;)

Aren't they all supposed to be in London buying up the Torah party.
Not all no. Just a few agents is all that's needed. Boris and his chums made sure that the Russians have access to Parliament and the financial institutions.

Poo tins agents (?) are probably behind several sabotage / attacks (?) in EU countries ???

Anything to support your initial claim?

Anything ?
It really is only my theory. But I believe the Russians are amongst us. The Left the right and even just influences on the net including posting on DIY forums like this.

Sponsored Links
Back