Its my birthday, and what a s**t present!

AdamW said:
I've often wondered about the Cub-90: wouldn't it be cheaper and more effective to just carry a large sign saying "I am gay"? (obviously in the derogatory rather than the homosexual sense of the word).

Of course, given a choice between a C-90 and walking, the little Honda wins... no-one can see your face when you wear a helmet! :D Plus without the C-90 there would be no such thing as delivery pizza. A motorcycle magazine I used to read fitted nitrous to one and it lasted a minute or so with an estimated 40bhp until flames started licking out of the engine! :LOL:
That sounds more fun than taking it up a country lane and dumping it ( or was that the girlfriend ? my memory aint what it used to be, what was I saying ?? ;) )

Sponsored Links
pipme said:
kendor said:
Scoby_Beasley said:
Ian84 said:
I`ve actually found out its a choice of a session in a Cessna or a Ferrari, thank fck for that. Its definitely the V12 beast for me, plus it beats my 1.1 saxo! :LOL:
Lets face it Ian, my old honda 90 would beat your saxo, and it had more street cred, just !! ;)
NO,NO,NO never admit to having owned a C90! just say you had a go on one that a mate owned :LOL:
How's that Kendor ? Something like that huge girlfriend you did not want to be seen out with ?
:D :D :D :D :D
dunno Pip only had good looking girlfriends, must be my good looks :D

Sponsored Links
Back