It's not rocket Science.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
No it is not.
Scientist has idea,a brilliant earth shaking idea, what does he do?
He does what every scientist has done and bung it to the Engineers and said "sort that" and " I'll take the credit ta "
Barstuards

Sponsored Links
But,,,, someone has to come up with the ideas in the first place for the engineers to build.
;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
Not all engineers are capable of inventing, just as most scientists ain't capable of engineering. ;) ;) ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
PrenticeBoyofDerry said:
Goes to the dragons den and gets laughed (I'm) out!

Not really in the same league as the Atomic Bomb the scientists came up with the theory then handed it to the engineers to make, so whats better the idea or the actual end product,and the dragons den is the biggest pile of ****e going unless you want to reinvent JML stuff.

Did the OP relate to anything or is it just a general rant? I'm not against 'general rants' you understand (I love them!), I was just curious as to what sparked the outcry Infidel. :D

Who provided the science behind Isambard Kingdom Brunels engineering feats?

Blasphemous";p="1706048 said:
Did the OP relate to anything or is it just a general rant? I'm not against 'general rants' you understand (I love them!), I was just curious as to what sparked the outcry Infidel. :D[/quote

The unfair situation that you can be a "brilliant scientist"but just an engineer.

Not really in the same league as the Atomic Bomb the scientists came up with the theory then handed it to the engineers to make, so whats better the idea or the actual end product,and the dragons den is the biggest pile of s***te going unless you want to reinvent JML stuff.
and the Atomic Bomb was such a fine invention!

Who provided the science behind Isambard Kingdom Brunels engineering feats?
Newton :idea: he started in his cradle - then Nissan took the idea :cry: They started in a hut :rolleyes: Sayonara

Sponsored Links
Back