It's time...

I

imamartian

.. to start hitting the 'alert mods' button everytime someone transgresses the rules... lets overload the mods and flush out the scum on this site...

Sponsored Links
Couldn't agree more - decent posters on here are leaving and we need them to stay. Others are not welcome mainly because of their vitriol.

the lunatics have taken over the asylum... keep hitting 'alert mod'.... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Sponsored Links
A waste of time and effort. We already know that a privileged few have some sort of immunity.

We know of some posters using multiple accounts. We even have one user with multiple accounts claiming he is dead FFS.

This dead poster was seen shopping in Luton with his wife only a few weeks ago but has been dead for seven weeks.

.. to start hitting the 'alert mods' button everytime someone transgresses the rules... lets overload the mods and flush out the scum on this site...

You've been doing that since the day you first arrived on this site. Don't they call you the forum snitch? Maybe it's time that YOU moved on?

You've been doing that since the day you first arrived on this site.

Yep you're right Joe, i do it once every three years... or when i see two people posting racial hatred at each other... but that's where we differ because you like hatred, conflict and vitriol... after all that's you aim in 90% of your posts these days !

Don't they call you the forum snitch?

erm...? no ! they don't But don't they call you "that nasty little man?" because i know i do !!

Maybe it's time that YOU moved on?

is it? well what you gonna do about it?
No, whilst it annoys you that i'm here, then i'm staying ;)

Everyone likes me except you. It's you that has the problem. I've also been thanked by 124 people for helping them with their technical problems - some 'nasty little man' eh? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

OK put up or shut up - show me one of my 'nasty' posts.

OK put up or shut up - show me one of my 'nasty' posts.

are you completely stupid too? what about your second post on this very thread.... where you call me the "forum snitch" (incidentally when the incident i reported had nothing to do with you anyway), and then suggest i should leave DIYnot. And you posted that without any provocation from me to you whatsoever.

Do you not consider that nasty? or at best unhelpful - which is against forum rules.

Sponsored Links
Back